Loft Ledge Truss Shelving Kit
· Significantly increases storage in your loft, creating additional shelving between trusses and avoiding insulation compression.
· The Loft Ledge is an easy and convenient solution that maximises the potential storage space in your trussed roof.
· The Loft Ledge creates a useful shelf in the normally unused space between trusses above the insulation. It is designed with enough in-built flexibility to fit all standard modern roof truss constructions*.
· The Loft Ledge comes as a complete loft shelving kit with 2 brackets, a chipboard shelf and four screws. No cutting, no mess and no stress.
· The Loft Ledge is also manufactured and assembled in the UK from recycled materials.
· * The Loft Ledge has been designed to fit between trusses at 600mm centres.
· It also has 'in-built' flexibility that allows it to fit any gap between 539mm and 580mm
· Fitting instructions - Click Here
|Order Value||Delivery Charge|
|Up to £200.00 ex-vat||£100.00 ex-vat|
|£200.00 - £599.95 ex-vat||£59.95 ex-vat|
|Above £599.95 ex-vat||Free Delivery|
|Available upon request|
|Delivery charge may vary depending on quantity and volume of your order.|
|Pricing will be calculated during checkout.|
|Local Delivery Charge|
|Within 35 miles of Postcode S63 9BL - Up to £500.00 ex-vat|
|Delivery Charge £35.00 ex-vat|
|Please contact us to arrange collections
Tel: 0300 303 4578 | Email: email@example.com
- Delivery charges will automatically be calculated within the checkout process.
- Orders are only processed for delivery between 8.00am - 5.00pm Monday to Friday excluding bank holidays.
- Moffett offload will be used for large bulky deliveries and only when agreed with you.
- Please advise of any access issues on ordering.
- Delivery is Kerbside only.
- In the unlikely event that your delivery is not correct or damaged please notify us immediately and mark any issues on the delivery slip.
Where We Deliver
- We have a fleet of FORS delivery vehicles all with Moffett mechanical off loads that deliver nationwide. Sometimes we may use 3rd party carriers for smaller orders.
Product Delivery Times
- The vast majority of our orders are dispatched within 3 working days, this can however be up to 5 working days, please contact us if you require something urgent.
- Speciality items may take up to 5-7 working days.
- We will contact you with in 24/48hrs of your order been placed to confirm delivery times and dates.
Enter the width(m) and length(m) of your project below:
- Opens in a new window.