Visqueen Gas Barrier is a multi-layer reinforced polyethylene gas barrier with a 20 micron aluminium foil.
The barrier is coloured blue on the upper surface and silver on the reverse.
The product is supplied in single wound rolls (not folded), 2m x 50m.
Features & benefits
· BBA certified - third party accreditation
· Complies with BS 8485:2015 + A1:2019 - industry standard for methane and carbon dioxide protection
· Flexible - easy to detail and install on site
· Multi functional - also acts as a radon and damp proof membrane
· Dual jointing methods - lap joints can be taped or heat welded
· Visqueen Gas Barrier is suitable for use in all types of buildings to prevent the ingress of harmful levels of ground gases e.g. Methane, carbon dioxide and radon.
· The barrier can be positioned above or below a solid concrete ground floor slab or above a precast suspended segmental ground floor system, e.g. beam and block floor.
· The barrier can also be used as a high performance radon membrane and/or damp proof membrane.
· The product is not intended for use where there is a risk of hydrostatic pressure.
Data sheet - Click Here
|Up to £200.00 ex-vat
|£200.00 - £499.95 ex-vat
|Above £499.95 ex-vat
|Available upon request
|Delivery charge may vary depending on quantity and volume of your order.
|Pricing will be calculated during checkout.
|Local Delivery Charge
|Within 35 miles of Postcode S63 9BL - Up to £500.00 ex-vat
|Delivery Charge £35.00 ex-vat
|Please contact us to arrange collections
Tel: 0300 303 4578 | Email: email@example.com
Orders are only processed for delivery between 8.00am - 5.00pm Monday to Friday excluding bank holidays.
Moffett offload will be used for large bulky deliveries and only when agreed with you.
Please advise of any access issues on ordering.
Delivery is Kerbside only.
In the unlikely event that your delivery is not correct or damaged please notify us immediately and mark any issues on the delivery slip.
Where We Deliver
We have a fleet of FORS delivery vehicles all with Moffett mechanical off loads that deliver nationwide. Sometimes we may use 3rd party carriers for smaller orders.
Product Delivery TimesThe vast majority of our orders are dispatched within 3 working days, this can however be up to 5 working days, please contact us if you require something urgent.
Speciality items may take up to 5-7 working days.
We will contact you with in 24/48hrs of your order been placed to confirm delivery times and dates.
Enter the width(m) and length(m) of your project below:
- Opens in a new window.