fermacell® Flooring - The perfect alternative to wet screed systems
Enhance your project with fermacell® floor, the engineered dry screed overlay system optimising both acoustic and thermal performance.
Made from advanced material gypsum fibre, fermacell® building products deliver the ultimate in quality, durability and innovation.
Our floating floor solutions offer a practical and cost effective alternative to wet screed, whilst also providing excellent thermal conductivity and acoustic isolation properties. Using fermacell flooring saves on build-up height and drying time when compared to traditional building materials.
Why use fermacell® flooring systems?
• Quick and easy to install: twin layered interlocking floating floors which can be used in a variety of applications. There are no lengthy drying times and with fermacell, your floor is ready to work on the next day!
• Boost underfloor heating: offer minimal thermal resistance to strengthen the performance of underfloor heating systems.
• Enhances acoustic performance: with wood fibre acoustic technology to improve sound isolation.
• Accepts multiple floor finishes: as a robust, impact resistant overlay solution, our flooring systems offer full flexibility when it comes to choosing your ideal floor covering. From textile and laminate to tile and wood, the possibilities are vast.
• Comes in a handy board size: 1500 x 500 mm, making the boards easy to carry and lay. Also offered in three thicknesses:
• 20 mm, 25 mm and 30 mm
• Non-combustible: A2 fire rated board
• Holds European Technical Approval (ETA- 03/0050) and associated CE mark, plus BBA certified (93/3358).