Jabfloor is a closed cell expanded polystyrene (EPS) insulation board suitable for use in all floor constructions. It is an excellent insulating medium which exhibits consistent thermal performance over the range of temperatures normally encountered in buildings.
The material is versatile, light in weight, clean and easy to handle, and provides a cost-effective means of including permanent insulation in floors, walls and roofs to meet, and exceed, the standards laid down in the Building Regulations.
Thermal conductivity: 0.036 W/mK.
Certification: BBA certified.
Jabfloor is a BBA-certified floor insulation that achieves the required U-value and compressive performance on a range of different floor applications:
· Below ground supported slab
· Above slab below chipboard
· Above slab below screed
· Precast suspended concrete
· Cold Store
· BBA accredited, certificate 87/1796.
· Provides cost effective insulation for the lifetime of the building
· Excellent compression properties
· 100% recyclable
· Achieves an A+ rating in the BRE Green Guide to Specification
· Available with Class E fire retardant additive
· Flood proof
· Lightweight and easy to handle
· Is non-toxic and biologically inert
A range of compressive strengths are available to suit all building types from domestic to industrial.
Jabfloor should be tightly butted against the perimeter walls and insulation strip should be used on all exposed edges. An expansion gap may be necessary around the edge of the floor finish in screed or particleboard overlay.
Jabfloor is manufactured from expanded polystyrene (EPS) which is lightweight and easy to handle on site.
Jabfloor can be used in temperatures up to 80°C. It is therefore suitable for use with underfloor heating systems
Approved by BBA as Jablite Floor Insulation - Certificate number 87/1796