Flat roof insulation

Flat roofs lose a lot of heat and need to be insulated. They are prone to leaking, which can lead to the materials deteriorating and larger issues such as mould and dampness can set in. It is not as easy to insulate flat roofs, but it can be done and it is worth considering your options.

Types of Flat Roof Insulation

  • Warm Deck ( the ‘deck’ of the roof is below the insulation)
  • Cold Deck ( The insulation is below the ‘deck’)
  • Inverted Roof (insulation goes above weather membrane)

You will need a professional to install this form of insulation, and it is recommended finding a reputable company that can suggest an appropriate solution based on your specific home and location. If you’re replacing your roof, or making renovations to your home you may want to consider installing insulation during the process, it will work out a lot cheaper and save you additional work later on.

Thank You for your interest in insulation

Please fill in your postcode below and take our multi choice questionnaire to see if you qualify for any government grants, cash-back schemes or subsidised installations. Our team will then be in touch with you as soon as possible.

Please enter your postcode
Find Address

NOTE:Please enter postcode of the property being applied for

Please select your address

Where do you live *

Home type *

Please select the RED home that resemble your house the most

How many storeys in your home *


Gas connection *

Are you connected to mains gas

Age of your home *


What does your wall most look like? *

How many bedrooms in your home *


Cavity Insulation *

Do you have cavity wall insulation

Loft Insulation *

Do you have loft insulation

How old is your boiler *


What is your boiler's brand name, model and type

Is there a fault with the boiler? *

Please choose what type of fault (select one or more)

Heating Fault
Hot Water Fault
Leaking Boiler
Ignition (Starting) Fault

Finally let's check if the government can help with some subsidies, cashbacks or grants

ECO Criteria

Child tax credit and have income of less than £15860
Working Tax Credit and have income of less than £15860
Income-related Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
Pension Credit
Income support
Income-based job seekers allowance
None of the Above

Receiving a work related activity or support component
You receive support for a disability
You receive support for a child with a disability
You have a child under 5 years old
You have a child under 16
You have a child under 20 and in full time education
You (or your partner) receive a “Pensioner Premium”
I only receive the Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)

Privately Own your home
Privately Rent your home
Live in Council/Social Housing


What paid options are you interested in?

Bio-mass Boiler
Gas Boiler
Solar PV (Solar Electricity)
Solar Thermal (Solar Water Heating)
Heat Pump
Double Glazing
Newsletter Signup